There are four major issues that help determine if you have a case:
- Liability. What happened? How did it happen? Where did it happen? In other words, who has liability and who is responsible?
- Injury. What is your injury, how serious is it, and what are the consequences?
- Value. What is the value of the case?
- Compensation. How will the injuries be compensated?
There are several ways to determine the amount of money likely to be recovered in a claim.
- The amount juries have awarded in cases similar to yours.
- The severity of injuries or damages, both special damages and general damages, including pain and suffering – taking into consideration the current time and the future.
- A concept called “the range of reasonableness,” which is where a good attorney is necessary. We will determine the reasonableness of the case based on a number of factors and, in doing so, maximize the value for you.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.